BECOME A SUPPLIER
Doing business with First West
At First West we are committed to developing mutually beneficial partnerships with our suppliers given the important role they play in our ability to achieve our goals and deliver on our commitments. To ensure alignment and compliance with our standards, policies and expectations, all suppliers must commit to:
- Acting ethically and complying with applicable laws
- Following responsible business practices
- Following responsible employment practices and providing safe working conditions
- Caring for the community and environment
- Complying with First West policies
We provide business opportunities for suppliers who can meet our requirements and are able to deliver:
- The right goods and/or services
- At the right price
- At the right time
- With continuous improvement
Become a supplier
If your company would like to be considered as a potential supplier, please email your company and service information to FWCPurchasing@firstwestcu.ca. Please ensure your company’s information package contains the following:
Legal company name and operating name
Years in business (including date of incorporation/registration of partnership or sole proprietorship)
Primary contact: full name, phone number and email address
- Brief overview of the company
- Brief overview of the product and/or service offering
- Diverse supplier classifications (if applicable)
- Links to online channels: company website, relevant LinkedIn profiles, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Promotional brochure in electronic format
Supplier selection criteria and evaluation are carefully tailored to reflect specific business requirements. The particular requirements and desired attributes of suppliers are detailed whenever we request supplier proposals.
Please note that we are not obligated to use your services. We will only contact suitable potential suppliers when new sourcing activities are being considered.
Please check back for opportunities as they become available.